[tz] Missing functionality (general question) - C11 functions, Localization, etc...

random832 at fastmail.us random832 at fastmail.us
Thu Mar 21 20:14:37 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013, at 15:54, Ángel González wrote:
> Have you checked what is implemented in ReactOS?

I don't understand how that's relevant to my question. I'd need to make
new implementations of the functions anyway because existing code isn't
public domain licensed anyway. As it happens, localtime_s does exist in
ReactOS, but is not implemented correctly.

Anyway, the talk about the MSVC port was just a prelude to my main
question, explaining how I got to the point of looking at these issues.