[tz] Error with America/Santiago?

Jonathan Berger jonathanberger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:09:16 UTC 2013

Thank you for the information about Chile!

Do you know if anyone has been in touch with Paul Eggert who might be able
to change the outdated information on http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm?

It seems a number of pages around the web still link to that older page as
the authoritative source about the tz database (instead of
http://www.iana.org/time-zones ) and it will likely confuse future web
searchers like me.