[tz] Proposal to use Asia/Tel_Aviv for Israel - Jerusalem is not internationally recognized as part of Israel

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Sat May 4 17:37:48 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Tobias Conradi <mail.2012 at tobiasconradi.com
> wrote:

> Fix my typo: I am willing to produce the patch file for free

The cost isn't the cost of generating the patch file.  It's all the other
things that have to change that make it expensive.  Most of those changes
are not visible to the tz database; they are costs to the consumers of the
tx database.  The database changes when necessary, not to be cosmetically
more attractive.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2013.0118 - http://dbi.perl.org