[tz] suprfsat at hotmail.com - Fwd: you fucking psychopath

Carlos Raúl Perasso crperasso at gmail.com
Sat May 4 20:20:27 UTC 2013

You are making a very serious accusation without providing any evidence.

Right after my only answer to one of your insults to a list member, I
started receiving hundreds of unsolicited emails from different sources. Do
you think I should make a connection too? I wonder if this could have
happened to any other list member who answered your insults.

By the way, I have also wandered several times if you did have a life, so
you can add me to your list of suspects.

Carlos Perasso