[tz] On merging timezones - a radical proposal.

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Thu May 23 14:25:30 UTC 2013

While there have been a flurry of proposals on this list, the current
process and format has worked just fine for many years. For every person
pleased by any of these proposals, I strongly suspect there will be at
least one other displeased—and probably many. (The people who are likely to
complain are also more likely to be members of this list, while those who
are content with the current system are less likely.)

So on the principle that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", we'd be better
off just leaving the system as is.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*