[tz] On merging timezones - a radical proposal. [Scanned]

Goudge, Stephen stephen.goudge at petards.com
Fri May 24 09:08:24 UTC 2013

+1

I also appreciate the presence of historical data prior to 1970.

Regards,

Stephen Goudge
Engineer

   390 Princesway
   Team Valley
   Gateshead
   Tyne & Wear
   NE11 0TU

   www.petards.com
This email has been sent from Petards Group plc or a member of the Petards group of companies. The information in this email is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Petards Group plc is registered in England & Wales. Company No.  2990100
Petards Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company No. 2301063
Petards Joyce-Loebl Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company No. 2170100

Registered Offices: 390 Princesway, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear NE11 0TU, UK.