[tz] 2013g - Morocco

gunther Vermeir gunther.vermeir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:04:29 UTC 2013

On 10/03/2013 06:24 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:
> It might be interesting to do something
> like generate the rules 50 years into the future and automate some way of
> adding another year of rules each year.
I doubt it's worth bothering .

AFAIK this is only for the marroco rules who , as showed in other
replies, become rather "silly" anyway.
There seams to be no added value in trying to generate extra rules for
DST up to like 2050, it think it's best (even if it's arbitray) to say
like "after this year, stop, it's getting a bit to silly" for rules like
this.
With 2038 clearly being very silly .

So after thinking it a bit over removing the max of the spring change
for marocco and use the end of "estimated" changes makes most sense to me.

This also leaves people free to use for "max" whatever year (2050, 2100)
they choose.