[tz] Getting close to new release: testing, testing, ... [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Thu Sep 12 00:13:30 UTC 2013

Honestly, with all of the proposed changes flying around (which I and
perhaps many others haven't really had a chance to review), it might be
sensible to create a "stable" branch from 2013d and just patch on the Fiji
changes while we continue to work on the rest on the "master" experimental
branch.

Perhaps this would be an unfortunate nomenclature, but alas, this is what
an unofficial repository in the absence of an official one would give us.
In any case, I really would hate to rush such a major systematic overhaul
into production because there's data to be updated.

--
Tim Parenti
sent from my Android phone