[tz] Question about leap seconds

Patrice Scattolin patrice.scattolin at oracle.com
Thu Sep 12 13:09:17 UTC 2013

That's my recollection also with some countries more adamant about it
than others. From memory, the decision was contentious and was postponed
to later (2016?)

The leap second acts like a leap year in correcting the drifts in our
time measurements.

--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Patrice Scattolin | Principal Member Technical Staff | 514.905.8744