[tz] draft of change summary for next tz release

Andy Heninger aheninger at google.com
Tue Sep 17 22:43:24 UTC 2013

Can I suggest that we split this into two updates, the first containing
only the Fiji change, and the second with everything else?

The Fiji change will need to roll into our production systems quickly. The
raft of other changes have a non-negligible chance of causing a glitch or
two as they moves through our internal tooling, so it would be nice to
decouple the two.

Thanks,

  -- Andy Heninger