[tz] draft of change summary for next tz release

David Patte ₯ dpatte at relativedata.com
Wed Sep 18 01:46:20 UTC 2013

Yes, but you are removing transition dates from LMT. Thats the loss of
data that concerns me. The transitions dates currently may not be
accurate, as you say, but if we determine a perfectly accurate
transition date for a link, that is different from the location we link
to, we no longer have a way of recording it in the database.