[tz] Proposed update to tz-link.htm for Microsoft Windows

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:37:59 UTC 2014

Please find attached a patch which contains more specific information about
time zone support in Microsoft Windows.

In particular, I'm correcting the previous information which stated that the
Windows time zone format was undocumented. I've provided links to all of the
relevant documentation.

I've also clarified the use of TZ data in the new Windows Runtime APIs.  The
previous text made it sound like DateTimeFormatter can perform CLDR
conversions, which it cannot.

Please let me know if there are any suggested revisions.

Thanks,
Matt