[tz] Chile Time Change

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 14:56:05 UTC 2014

That much notice would be a blessing. In years before 2013, the changes were made with as little as 5 days notice (notice Monday for a change in the date scheduled for the following Saturday).  And as I said before, we have a goverment change on March 11, so all bets are off.

-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory