[tz] xkcd on time

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:14:52 UTC 2014

See also:

http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1335

From: tz-bounces at iana.org [mailto:tz-bounces at iana.org] On Behalf Of Tim Parenti
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:05 AM
To: David Braverman
Cc: tz at iana.org
Subject: Re: [tz] xkcd on time

I wonder whether/how this will handle the myriad clock changes coming up in March and April.  From seeing stuff like this done badly so many times, I've been trained to instinctively assume that it won't; but this is at least moderately interactive, and anyone familiar with xkcd knows that Randall Munroe has done far more clever things in the past.

I know I, for one, will be checking back in a couple weeks.  =)

--
Tim Parenti