[tz] Timezones in Jordan

Wallace, Malcolm Malcolm.Wallace at sc.com
Fri Jan 3 09:45:33 UTC 2014

It seems quite likely that your Apple machines are getting UTC data from the NTP server, but using a local (i.e. on-the-machine) tz database for the timezone adjustment.  I have the impression that Apple does not publish tzdata updates to user machines by the usual Software Update mechanism.  You may need to install the latest version of tzdata, on every machine, yourself.