[tz] Timezones in Jordan

Even Scharning tzdb at time.is
Fri Jan 3 14:56:38 UTC 2014

Looks like Apple hasn't caught up with this. I'm running OS X Mavericks
with the latest updates, and it has Jordan at UTC+3.

I'm sure Apple will release an update soon. Until then you could change
your time zone to for instance Istanbul.

(Sorry if this reply gets double-posted. I sent this message hours ago,
but it still hasn't appeared on the list, so I presume it got lost
somewhere.)

Sincerely,
Even Scharning
Time.is - exact time for any place on earth
http://time.is/