[tz] Transitions specified for February 29th

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Mon Jul 7 19:48:47 UTC 2014

Thanks for that. Looking at the code
<http://www.ietf.org/timezones/code/zic.c>, it seems that:

   - It *is* valid to specify Feb 29th if it's just in a single year which
   is a leap year
   - It's valid to specify Feb 29th even for a non-leap year, so long as
   we're moving to an earlier day-of-week value (we could even end up on Feb
   22nd, for example). (It's not entirely clear to me that that's a good idea,
   but...)

I think I can probably encode both of those rules fairly easily in my C#
code - and the "move to the next leap year" rule is definitely wrong...

Jon