[tz] A rollup tz release would be helpful

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Fri Jul 18 00:15:05 UTC 2014

Have the Russian changes become official? Last I heard, the bill was
approved by the Russian Federation Council (9 July), but it still needed to
be signed by the President.

I think that might be what we're waiting for word of, at which point I
agree it would make sense to suspend further "maintenance tasks" and push
out a release.

--
Tim Parenti
sent from my Android phone