[tz] Yacht crew member killed after daylight-saving error

Joachim Jablon joachim.jablon at smart-impulse.com
Thu Jun 5 08:52:21 UTC 2014

I was not on the mailing list yet when I first saw this, but I could not
find it in the archive, so here's some related news.

Irish police believe that a “high-grade” bomb may have gone off prematurely
> on a Dublin street Sunday night because a man forgot to change his clocks
> for Daylight Savings Time, according to U.K. reports.
> “It would appear that the bomber got his timings wrong,” a police source
> told the Mirror. “It could be a case where he didn’t put his watch forward
> on Sunday and the timer went off too soon.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/04/02/bomb-may-have-exploded-in-irish-suspects-face-because-he-forgot-to-change-clocks-for-daylight-savings-time/

* Joachim JablonIngénieur Systèmes+33 (0)6 75 66 76 84+33 (0)1 84 17 31 20
Nouvelle adresseSMART IMPULSE48 rue René Clair 75018
PARISwww.smart-impulse.com <http://www.smart-impulse.com/>*