[tz] zic tweak to warn about non-ASCII in filenames

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:50:02 UTC 2014

I've not looked at the complete code, but the patch '0001-zic-v-...'
contains:

- static char const benign[] = ("-./_"
+ static char const benign[] = ("-/_"
     "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"
     "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ");
register char const *component = name;

I don't see the digits in there; are they handled separately?  Also, what
is the benefit of the parentheses around the string?

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2013.0521 - http://dbi.perl.org