[tz] Turkey to delay DST

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Tue Mar 4 05:17:48 UTC 2014

On 27/02/14 11:37, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 02/27/2014 07:01 AM, Seán Coffey wrote:
>> Are we expecting an official tzdata release?
>
> We should have a new release well before the Turkey change, yes. It
> doesn't seem that urgent, since it's a month from now. But if there's
> sentiment to push out a version now I can do that.

Judging from the follow on emails, it seems like a release containing
the latest tzdata changes would be welcome. We're under 4 weeks away to
the Turkey DST changes. That's probably a good time buffer to allow most
companies (but not all) to get software updates out. Could we get 2014a
released this week perhaps ?

regards,
Sean.