[tz] Wrong entry for Israel tz information

Ephraim Silverberg ephraim at cse.huji.ac.il
Thu Mar 6 09:31:11 UTC 2014

On Wed, 5 Mar 2014, AvigdorFin wrote:

> It seems we found an error in Israel DST transition for the year 1988.Please
> check if I'm right and correct me it I'm wrong.
>
> This is the current information for the year,
> the transition has happened according to this on Friday night, changing to
> Saturday.

Although I do not have any online data dating back to 1988, it make sense
that Avigdor is correct and the date is off by one since the Israeli
government would not likely institute a time change on the Sabbath (Apr 9/88)
especially since that Friday (Apr 8/88) was also a holiday (last day of
Passover).