[tz] Crimea to switch to Moscow Time as of March 30, 2014

Julian Cable julian.cable at bbc.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 17:19:26 UTC 2014

I know it doesn't help for the moment, but perhaps the list should be more obviously NOT authoritative by taking a pluralist view.

It could take an exclusive pluralist view and have a country called "disputed".

Or it could take an inclusive pluralist view where disputed zones appear in all the places people would look.

Julian Cable