[tz] morocco change in 12 days

Milamber milamberspace at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:57:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

It is not a prediction (not the ramadan time). It's a 2013 decree from
Moroccan government.

http://www.mmsp.gov.ma/fr/actualites.aspx?id=395

==Translate from google==
The move comes under Decree 2.13.781 21 Dou Al Kiada 1434 (28 September
2013), adopted by the Council of Government.

The Decree also establishes that now, an hour we advance our clocks
relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) at the end of each March and
"winter time" we will return to at the end of each month of October

===
Milamber