[tz] Troll throws zic for a loop

Bengt-Inge Larsson bengt-inge at tele2.se
Fri Mar 21 06:42:05 UTC 2014

I would like to suggest not commenting out Antarctica/Troll, but for the
time being have it as UTC+0 only,
or UTC+0 during European winter time and UTC+2 during European summer time.

I suggested adding Troll as representing Antarctic stations near zero
longitude, as there were none before.
Better than nothing.

Bengt-Inge Larsson