[tz] Crimea switches to Moscow time at 22:00 local time March 29, 2014

Even Scharning tzdb at time.is
Sun Mar 30 20:19:53 UTC 2014

I would rather presume that the official time changed at 2am on the
30th, as previously reported, and that the "solemn adjustments" that
occured at other times were merely ceremonial, and therefore performed
at more practical times than 2am. (Of course this is just a presumption,
which should be confirmed by official sources.)

Even Scharning
Time.is - exact time for any place on Earth
http://time.is/