[tz] Egypt to change back to Daylight system!

Ahmad ElDardiry shagarah at gmail.com
Wed May 7 21:14:00 UTC 2014

I'm sorry for lack of details. I just read the news and thought to give you
a notice to follow up because this affects our business (Arabic Tuition
Center with students booking lessons). I'm not sure what information you
need but what I know is that this is exactly the same situation that was
applied in 2010 and back then we had to notify the author of Olson's
database and he did kindly change it (He has made a special data entry for
2010 for Egypt).

The news source:

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/100735/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-government-to-reapply-daylight-saving-time-.aspx

Thank you.