[tz] GPG signatures... Re: [tz-announce] 2014g release of tz code and data available

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Mon Nov 3 13:21:20 UTC 2014

thanks for fixing this up Paul. Can I raise another issue around the
whole topic of bundle signatures. Do you offer any other integrity
checks apart from GPG ? I ask since I'm looking for a simple mechanism
to verify the bundle integrity and won't always have access to the GNUgp
binaries. Are any MD5 or SHA256 digests available ?

Thanks!
Sean.