[tz] Fiji DST Oct 26

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 08:15:19 UTC 2014

On 15/10/14 04:11, Ken Rylander wrote:
> Agree completely. And believe me, no-one would be happier than me, if
> they decide to go with DST after all. Because that would mean that I
> don't have to patch around 100 servers (OS, like Windows, Solaris, Linux
> + all Java Homes), and roll back the DST patch for last year. And all to
> be done within 10 days.

That is at least a little easier than having to go around remote
accessing several dozen windows 98 machines in the early hours of Sunday
morning clearing the message asking if you really wanted to change the
clock an hour ... twice a year. Glad THAT one is no longer around :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL