[tz] Carving shapes

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Thu Oct 16 18:47:09 UTC 2014

Thanks for the link, Jim.

I don't have a great shapefile viewer to view the shapefiles in
http://biogeo.ucdavis.edu/data/gadm2/shp/RUS_adm.zip, but I downloaded the
corresponding second-level Google Earth dataset at
http://biogeo.ucdavis.edu/data/gadm2/kmz/RUS_adm2.kmz.  Upon first glance,
it seems to contain everything that's needed to represent the boundaries of
Russia's zones, as tz knows them.

--
Tim Parenti