[tz] Donetsk and Lugansk Republics (UTC+2) may introduce Moscow time (UTC+3).

Alexander Krivenyshev wtz at worldtimezone.com
Wed Oct 22 03:35:22 UTC 2014

According to some news
The Donetsk People's Republic (DPR or DNR) - self-proclaimed state in
eastern Ukraine:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk_People's_Republic
is considering to introduce Moscow time on October 26, 2014 (from UTC+2 to
UTC+3). Moscow is planning to change its time zone from current UTC+4 back
to UTC+3

Donetsk republic to adopt Moscow time (Russian ITAR-TASS News Agency):

"DNR plans to adjust its clocks to Moscow standard time, Zakharchenko said.
“We will transit to our own time zone and will adopt it,” Zakharchenko
said. “We will welcome in the New Year by Moscow standard time.”"
http://en.itar-tass.com/world/755169

Litvinov: DND will take the law about moving to Moscow time on the last
working day of the week:

"The Parliament of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic will pass
a law about moving to Moscow time on the last working day of the week,
informs the press center of the " new Russia " referring to the speaker of
the Parliament DND Boris Litvinov."
http://news.rin.ru/eng/news///68008/1/

DNI will switch to winter time together with Moscow:

"The Prime Minister of the Republic considers that, in this way they will
return to its historical zone.
Prime Minister of the people's Republic, Alexander Zakharchenko Donetsk
announced that 26 October they will switch to winter time together with
Moscow."
http://reflexion-shades.blogspot.com/2014/10/zakharchenko-dni-will-switch-
to-winter.html

DPR switches to Moscow time:
" The DPR administration is going to introduce Moscow time on its
territories, UNIAN reports."
http://euroradio.fm/en/dpr-switches-moscow-time

There are news in Russian, that
The Lugansk People's Republic (LPR or LNR) - self-proclaimed state in
eastern Ukraine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugansk_People's_Republic
is also considering to introduce Moscow time:

(in Russian)
Luhansk and Donetsk republic will go to Moscow time
http://russian.rt.com/article/37119

http://dnr-news.com/dnr/6047-luganskaya-i-doneckaya-respubliki-pereydut-na-
moskovskoe-vremya.html

http://www.WorldTimeZone.com