[tz] Typo in africa timezone file

"" lord.buddha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:45:56 UTC 2014

The relatively new use of 24:00 for a transition time is less than
ideal.     While zic can be unambiguous in its interpretation, it is just
an interpretation even if that interpretation is correct/authoritative.
The data is published and interpreted by other applications too and or read
by humans.

To me the instant 2015-05-13 24:00 actually means 2015-05-14 00:00....
The instance 2015-05-13 24:00 does not really exist because at the very
instant you roll over to 00:00 on the next date.   But this is not zic's
interpretation ?

Currently we have just Africa/Cairo and Asia/Dhaka using 24:00 as a
transition time.   Should not these be updated to avoid 24:00 and the
ambiguity that arises.

Because of this ambiguity, as an international airline, we never schedule
any flights to depart of arrive at midnight (00:00 or 24:00).

Anyway, the use of 24:00 _seems_ to have broken the JodaTime library.