[tz] Yukon time history updates with references containing some Canadian and global data

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 17 20:07:24 UTC 2015

Thanks for all that work!  I'm not sure I knew that Yukon formerly had
two time zones.  Luckily that predates 1970, and as far as I can tell
the legal history you found is all consistent with what's currently in
the tz database for America/Dawson.  I installed the attached patch into
the experimental version.  This consists of most of your email, slightly
reformatted to fit into comments, and with a few elisions where it
seemed we could omit stuff without losing time info.