[tz] Belarus is listed in MSK timezone

Paul Ganssle pganssle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:25:20 UTC 2015

I have to say, I was originally very skeptical about this proposal because
it seems like it would be political, but if MSK really isn't used locally,
it probably shouldn't be in the DB regardless of the political
implications, particularly if a identical abbreviation is used elsewhere.

I think that dropping out entirely could work, or alternately it seemed
there was a strong case for BYT or MINT. My preference between those two
would be BYT if there has to be a three letter abbreviation.