[tz] North Korea into +8:30 time zone

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:54:19 UTC 2015

I'm not 100% certain, but one might assume that North Korean cell phones can only connect to North Korean cell towers.  Those cell towers could be updated to broadcast NITZ data with the new offset.  Since many phones use NITZ for auto time zone selection, it will probably work - even if there's no manual +08:30 option.
And of course, some phones you can just turn off clock synchronization and just set your own local time manually.