[tz] Oregon to reconsider DST

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Tue Feb 3 15:50:15 UTC 2015

Even if it were legal, it still wouldn't make much sense. If such a measure
were to be applied to eastern South Dakota, it would put them on UTC–5 — in
line with the east coast in the winter, despite being several states away.

We seem to see a few proposals every year that are thought out just about
as well.

--
Tim Parenti
sent from my Android phone