[tz] Positive leap second on 2015-06-30.

Levine, Judah Dr. judah.levine at nist.gov
Thu Jan 8 18:40:32 UTC 2015

Hello,
   Thanks for the note about the typo. It is in a comment line and has no effect on the data. It is a significant job to make and document the change and to push it out to all of our servers, so I probably won't correct the error for now.

Best wishes,

Judah Levine
Time and Frequency Division
NIST Boulder