[tz] Positive leap second on 2015-06-30.

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Jan 31 02:50:40 UTC 2015

Levine, Judah Dr. wrote:
> It is a significant job to make and document the change and to push it out to all of our servers, so I probably won't correct the error for now.

When you fix those trivial typos, could you please also remove trailing spaces
from the following three lines in leap-seconds.list?  I found them with the
shell command "grep -n '[[:space:]]$' leap-seconds.list | sed 's/$/$/'".

134:#	above. Although the long-term behavior of the time scale is correct $
135:#	in this case, this method introduces an error during the adjustment $
136:#	period both in time and in frequency with respect to the official $

It's a small thing, but the trailing white space does complicate tz maintenance
slightly, particularly now that the popular Git version control system flags
them.  E.g., please see:

https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/525886015de772fa5a9861ac33b170c3bcadd411
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2015-January/021977.html
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2015-January/021988.html