[tz] Greetings from Mongolia

amgalan tsogtgerel amgalants at crc.gov.mn
Thu Jul 2 11:17:59 UTC 2015

Dear   Paul Eggert,

Greetings from Mongolia.

I am writing this letter on behalf of the Communications Regulatory Commission of Mongolia.

The Mongolian Government has approved the Resolution ? 82, dated 09 March 2015, to use Daylight Saving Time (DST) every year from last week of March until last week of September from 2015. According to the Resolution, the clocks in Mongolia has set forward one  hour at 2 : 00 (2 am) local time. Unfortunately, some of  system, service and software which are widely using in Mongolia have not updated their time zone.

Regarding this issue,  the CRC has sent you official letter dated  15th June 2015 to you for your support on above mentioned issue and we  have  not received any response from you yet.

Here I attached the copy of letter.

Thank you for your understanding.

I look forward hearing from you soon.

BR,
Amgalan Ts. (Ms)
Foreign Relation Officer,
Legal, Information and Administration Dept,
CRC of Mongolia.
mobile: 976 91112268
phone: 976 11 304258,304257
fax:976 11  327720