[tz] Greetings from Mongolia

gunther vermeir gunther.vermeir at oracle.com
Sat Jul 4 00:54:20 UTC 2015

to avoid any confusion

* Oracle RDBMS, EBS , Solaris and Java do use IANA tz info and we
monitor this list
* since tzupdater 2.0 people can use the latest TZdata for Java see
www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tzdata-versions-138805.html
* Oracle RDBMS and EBS consolidates this roughly in a 6 monthly cycle
see note 412160.1 Updated DST Transitions and New Time Zones in Oracle
RDBMS and OJVM Time Zone File Patches on our support website
* Oracle Solaris also provides updates see note 1982859.1 Solaris
Daylight Saving Time (DST) Updates for 2015   on our support website

Gunther