[tz] Uruguay out of DST

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 9 00:46:17 UTC 2015

On 07/08/2015 10:26 AM, Deborah Goldsmith wrote:
> Is there a plan to release a new version of tz soon with the changes for Uruguay?

There's no specific plan, no.

I'd be surprised if a new version came out all that soon.  The Uruguay change
doesn't take effect for three months, so there's no rush for organizations that
can turn around tz changes relatively quickly.  Conversely, projects that take
many months to upgrade will be late no matter what we do.

That being said, we shouldn't wait indefinitely for a new version.