[tz] Uruguay out of DST

Chris Erskine chris at cerskine.com
Thu Jul 9 17:41:02 UTC 2015

That is true and there are issues for the cleanup.  The other side is that if you want to go buy a plane ticket today, would you not want the correct departure time on it?

Towards Garrett's comment on batching up changes, I do not need to take every change that comes out.  But if I have long release cycles, it would be nice to have the latest data available at the time I start the cycle.  It may take 3 months to get the data through the system but if I cannot get it until it is just ready to go live, then my 3 month cycle means that you are forcing me to not be current.  There are some folks that have looked at putting this data in a database just so that it can be current.

Each organizations should be able to set their schedule based upon their needs but if the concept is no rush since it is not occurring for several months, you are affecting some folks.