[tz] Quick suggestion for "Sources for Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time Data"

Brandon Ramsey admin at thetimenow.com
Wed Mar 25 10:16:32 UTC 2015

Hey,

I was poking around Pansearch.perl and came across your excellent resource:
“Sources for Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time Data
<http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/ZEFRAM/Time-OlsonTZ-Data-0.201402/tzsrc/tz-link.htm>
”

I noticed that you referenced WorldTimeZone.com's Homepage on the page. I
also love that resource!

In fact, it was one resource that inspired me to create a more thorough and
up to date version: http://www.thetimenow.com/

I’d be thrilled if you’d consider adding it to that page. If not, perhaps a
recent or upcoming post is more appropriate :)

Either way, keep up the great work you've been doing.

Cheers,

--
*Brandon Ramsay - Outreach Manager*
*TheTimeNow.com*