[tz] News article: Turkey’s plan to ignore daylight saving time has been foiled by smartphones

Ken Rylander Ken.Rylander at digicelgroup.com
Mon Nov 2 20:25:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yep, agreed. Then we're on the same page.

Regards,

Ken Rylander | Solution Development and BI Manager - Digicel Pacific |
Digicel (Fiji) Ltd | P.O.Box 13811, Suva, Fiji | Ground Floor, Kadavu House, Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji |
Mobile (679) 701 5353 | Fax (679) 334 3733  | ken.rylander at digicelgroup.com | www.digicelpacific.com