[tz] America/Metlakatla now follows Alaska

TechOps techops at serrc.org
Tue Nov 10 18:12:59 UTC 2015

thanks for the reply Guy, and sorry for being vague. By Apple's servers I
mean whatever servers reply to an out-of-the-box iPad or Mac when it tries
to set its timezone based on location.

Basically I'm wondering what the standard trickle-down duration is... days,
weeks, or months.

AKTechOps <http://serrc.org/techops> | techops at serrc.org | 907.523.7290