[tz] efele.net/tz maps updated

Chris Walton Chris.Walton at telus.com
Wed Nov 11 06:00:38 UTC 2015

Steve,

Yes, you are correct about the existence another community in the western half of the PRRD.  I had seen the name "Tsay Keh Dene" on the map before,  but I did not realize anybody lived there until you pointed it out.
It is a village that is occupied by the Tsay Keh Dene First Nation.
There seems to be conflicting information about whether the name of the village is  "Tsay Keh" or "Tsay Keh Dene".

I think it is reasonable to assume that the people in Tsay Keh Dene use Vancouver Time (PST/PDT).

The phone number on the RCMP website for the Tsay Keh Dene RCMP detachment belongs to the RCMP office in Prince George which lies 500km to the south.  Prince George uses Vancouver time.
I am not going to dial the number.  Sorry.

-chris