[tz] Note of thanks - Australian Tz Acronyms [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Peter Stagg P.Stagg at bom.gov.au
Tue Nov 17 04:56:25 UTC 2015

This week we (The Australian Bureau of Meteorology) updated the TZ database on our web systems to the latest version and we are finally able to display Australian time zone acronyms properly via scripts using the TZ database - AEST, AEDT etc.

Thanks for the inclusion of these in the TZ database.

Regards,

Peter Stagg | Web Systems Technology Officer
[bureau_logo]
Web Systems, Platform Services,
Information Technology Services,
Information Systems & Services Division,
Bureau of Meteorology
GPO Box 1289 Melbourne VIC 3001
Level 6, 700 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Tel: +61 3 9669 4232 | p.stagg at bom.gov.au
www.bom.gov.au<http://www.bom.gov.au/>