[tz] Asia/Nicosia

Ilhan Yumer ilhan at ilhan.name
Sat Oct 3 08:24:20 UTC 2015

Hi Steven,

   - There are many European cultures out of Europe, like Canadians and
   Russians.
   - There are many territories under the sovereignty of an EU member state.
   - There are many UTC+02:00 countries in Africa and Asia.
   - The predominant culture and language is English and Spanish in America.
   - It is Greek colony in Asia.
   - Turkey is in both Europe and Asia.
   - Kazakhstan is in both Europe and Asia.
   - Russia is in both Europe and Asia.
   - Azerbaijan is in both Europe and Asia.
   - Georgia is in both Europe and Asia.
   - Cyprus is a Greek colony in Asia.
   - Cyprus is in Asia.
   - People should learn geography, not assume politics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transcontinental_countries