[tz] America/Santa_Isabel

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:51:29 UTC 2015

We might expect that if the legislative intent was for the entirety of Baja
California to use the U. S. rules, the legislation would have been written
more simply.

That being said, it's certainly possible (or even probable) that de facto
the entirety of Baja California uses U. S. rules, regardless of de jure.

Providentially, we're coming up on the days when a few international phone
calls (or, if possible, monitoring radio or TV stations) can shed light on
the matter.

But even if there are southern parts of Baja California that use Mexican
rules, Santa_Isabel is almost surely the worng name.

    @dashdashado