[tz] America/Santa_Isabel

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:27:42 UTC 2015

The legislation appears to make reference to a dividing line running parallel to and 20km south of the US border, plus Ensenada.
With Mexicali, it seems to refer to the town, not the larger municipality.
I also found two relatively recent articles from third parties:
http://www.fide.org.mx/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&Itemid=190http://www.grupoei.com.mx/blog/decreto-de-establecimiento-en-el-horario-estacional
Both have contact numbers - someone who speaks fluent Spanish (not me) could call and ask.
Note the first link has two tabs on the page, and the second tab has a map image.  It's labeled with the 20km line - though they drew it poorly and placed it roughly around 250km in their image.
I don't think the zone should be deleted, just renamed.  The backlink should probably point at the new name rather than at America/Tijuana, to reflect how we used it in the past.  Otherwise, anyone using this zone in good faith will be adjusted with the wrong rules.
Keep in mind we did have it listed in zone.tab with comments as "Mexican Pacific Time - Baja California away from US border" - which would already have been shown via tzselect and others.